Dotaland note: Fluffity fluff. Random convo I happened to catch in one of the Chinese chat rooms in Dota2, bit of light hearted trolling back and forth…
TT2: Right, people are always talking about some egg or another, what is this egg?
Mr.Black: If you die 100 times it’ll give you a courier
TT2: Where can I see my egg, and I don’t mean the ones I see when I look down
加班没有加班费: Eggs are for hatching new heroes..
加班没有加班费: Without eggs you can’t play new heroes
TT2: Eh, where can I see it then? Or, how do I acquire them
我爸刚弄死他: Oh fuck me, you are a bunch of cruel bastards
帅酷美少年: New heroes?
TT2: But… for me I can select all the heroes I see?
耍酷美少年: I can’t even laugh any harder
Mr.Black: There are hidden heroes of course
TT2: Enough… I’m serious here, I’m asking for help
帅酷美少年: Off you go then, just go play
More fluff! Sometimes Chinese forums have some ridiculous threads, and sometimes these threads actually get some activity. Here we have a thread where some players talk about which Dota hero they’d marry and spend their lives with if they were a girl…
- 百 个JJ度: Rules are, once a hero has been mentioned, that hero is no longer a choice. I’ll go first: Omniknight, does this need a reason? Royal bloodline, ability to protect in all ways, when it’s that time of the month and I bleed, he can give me the warmth of healing. Ever since I married him, I haven’t needed to worry about painful menstruation~
- _藏剑: You seem very enthusiastic, but are you a girl?
- 太荣月: Sven.
- 百 个JJ度: Can you elaborate on your reasoning
- 太荣月: Strong.
- 百 个JJ度: Why do you choose Sven?
- 太荣月: Strong and mysterious masked man. >_>
- Shunruoxi: Naix, he can get inside my body
- 魔兽菜鸟学星际: Naga Siren, she sings for me ❤
- 百 个JJ度: So you’re saying there’ll be lesbian action?
- 法里奥叔叔: As a woman I would like Meepo, one woman with five men makes for real satisfaction
- 百 个JJ度: To be accurate, it is a story of one woman and five upright animal-headed creatures
- 芳魂艳骨知何处: Immediately go lesbian with Mirana
- 月亮的影子Eric: Tiny! Think of the reasons yourself!
Just some quick translations of a random thread where Chinese players discuss amongst each other the relative merits of a few games in the same genre as Dota. Insults, arguments, general internet drudgery, and some insight ahead! It’s ugly, it’s fluff, so don’t get too invested.
Update: The original Chinese thread has been deleted, after reaching hilarious levels of mudslinging and not-so-politically-correct insults.